4Q Boundaries’ Building Healthy Boundaries course, does not focus on learning concepts or should I say, “a way of living.” We recognize that each person is a unique being, physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually; therefore, to say “this is the right way to live” would go against what we are trying to learn – increasing our awareness and self-realization.
Why Colors and Symbols?
Colors and symbols are a universal language, an energetic language, that can be understood by everyone, regardless of their background or culture. They speak to our subconscious mind and can help us to access deeper levels of awareness.
When we focus inwards on ourselves using colors and symbols, we are working on a level of awareness that is not contingent upon what we know. It is about developing an awareness for what is moving and what is stagnant. It is also about tapping into our intuition and our higher self – the spiritual being that is greater than our consciousness.
How Colors and Symbols Can Help Us Build Healthy Boundaries
Colors and symbols can help us to build healthy boundaries in a number of ways. First, they can help us to identify our own energy and to become more aware of how we interact with the energy of others. Second, they can help us to set energetic boundaries and to protect ourselves from negative energy. Third, they can help us to heal from past experiences and to create a more positive and balanced energetic field.
Here are a few examples of how colors and symbols can be used to build healthy boundaries:
- Grounding: When we are feeling ungrounded, we may feel scattered, anxious, or disconnected from our bodies. Focusing on feeling our body, the earth’s gravitational weight on our body, and connecting our body using a symbol or tool called a grounding cord can help us to ground our energy and to feel more centered and connected. When we change the color of our grounding cord, we are learning how to strengthen our use of this tool and our relationship to it; hence why we use the question, “What do I notice, physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually, when I focus on grounding at (red, green, blue, yellow, brown, gray).
- Rest and Digest: Our body is not designed to exist in a constant of fight or flight. If we are unable to relax and process our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual experiences, we will feel overwhelmed and resist change. Learning to “Be In The Flow” is all about releasing, relaxing, and being in the present moment. We use different colors as we experience the flow to help clear out unwanted energetic blocks we have in our body.
- Healing: When we heal from a past experience, we are releasing the emotional and traumatic charge associated with that experience and reclaiming our energy and power. If we are still experiencing the trauma, it means we have left a part of ourselves in that past situation. By reclaiming our energy and power from the past, we are empowering ourselves to be in the present moment.
We can reclaim our energy using different colors to gain greater mastery over our energetic boundaries. For example, by asking a simple question, “What do I notice (physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually) as I reclaim my energy at (red, green, blue, yellow, brown, gray) gives us an understanding to our relationship with our energy at these color frequencies.
How to Use Colors and Symbols in 4Q Boundaries practice
There are many different ways to use colors and symbols when you focus on yourself using 4Q Boundaries various training and exercise audios.
Here are a few tips:
- Start by placing your attention on your body. This will bring your awareness to the present moment.
- Notice what you are experiencing. Are you experiencing physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual discomfort? Are you numb to what you experience and want to gain greater clarity?
- Decide whether you want to sit and close your eyes to focus on what you are experiencing, or whether you want to move, take a walk, clean the house, or prepare a meal. Choose whatever serves your needs.
- Once you have gone through the various audios, select one that meets your needs and decide which color you would like to start with. You have a choice of 30 colors.
- Use the audio to help you become more in the present moment and listen to it for as long as you want.
Colors and symbols are a powerful tool that can be used to build healthy boundaries. By using colors and symbols in your meditation practice, you can develop a deeper awareness of your own energy and the energy of others. You can also set energetic boundaries and protect yourself from negative energy. Additionally, colors and symbols can help you to heal from past experiences and to create a more positive and balanced energetic field.
Additional Content Relevant to 4Q Boundaries
In the 4Q Boundaries course, we teach you how to use colors and symbols to build healthy boundaries in all four quadrants of your life: physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. We also teach you how to use colors and symbols to create a more positive and fulfilling life.
Here are a few examples of how you can use colors and symbols in each quadrant of your life:
- Physical: As you place more attention on your physical body, you will begin to notice its needs and learn to listen to it. This allows change to happen more easily.
- Emotional: As you tune into yourself, your relationship with your emotions will become stronger because you will begin to understand what you are feeling. You can also use this awareness to identify and release emotions that are not yours.
- Mental: When you are feeling overwhelmed and cannot focus, instead of using food, drugs, or other substances to distract or help you focus, use a 4Q Boundary audio to release the energy keeping you overwhelmed and operate in the present moment.
- Spiritual: As you focus inwards, you will gain more trust in your gut instinct and spiritual self. This will help you to make better decisions and to live a more fulfilling life.